No products in the cart.
RECON TACTICAL- WILSON COMBAT
The heart of every Recon Tactical is our unsurpassed Wilson Combat match-grade, medium-weight stainless steel barrel designed for gilt-edge accuracy and sustained high rates of fire. The Recon is our vision of a practical, all-around AR for rigorous tactical training, hardcore hunting, or all-purpose field applications– the Recon can do it all very well. Loaded with Wilson Combat custom features and accessories, this popular model has never been better.
Wilson Combat Recon Tactical combines lightweight looks in an ultra-modern high-tech AR-type semi-automatic wrapped around a 16” match-quality fluted barrel. Moreover, the Recon Tactical measures only 33” overall and weighs about 7 pounds depending on the barrel, etc.
Secondly, this Wilson Combat arm has a relatively short 16” matte bead-blasted Type 416R stainless steel barrel and correspondingly short overall length. It has a neat dozen calibers: .204 Ruger, 224 Valkyrie, .300 AAC Blackout, .458 SOCOM, 5.56 NATO, 6.5 Grendel, 6.8 SPC, 7.62x40mm Wilson Tactical, 300 HAM’R, 350 Legend, .375 SOCOM and, finally, .450 Bushmaster.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE RECON TACTICAL
- BILLet (Flat Top) and Lower Receiver
- Wilson Combat Recon Match-Grade Barrel
- Mid Length Gas System with Lo-Profile Gas Block
- Threaded Muzzle with the QComp Flash Hider
- MLOK® Rail (suitable for gas block coverage)
- Armor-Tuff® Finish
- Wilson Combat / BCM Starburst Gunfighter Grip
- Wilson Combat Tactical Triggerguard
- Rogers/Wilson Super-Stoc
- Wilson Combat M2 two stage triggers
- Premium Mil-Spec Bolt and Bolt Carrier
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
*Optic not included
|Caliber||5.56 X 45 MM NATO|
|Barrel Length||16″ BARREL|